Thursday

Vogue Collections.

Ok.

I made the most amazing discovery today. But it was kind of a backwards discovery. Like the first time I listened to the kinks. I loved them, but felt like an idiot for not knowing about them before.

Vogue Collections.

This fucking shit melted me in to a puddle on the floor of a presse this afternoon. Fuck. I can't even begin. There are no words. I'm really not even sure I can properly describe it. I will try.

Ok.

Each page is contains a detailed photograph of every individual piece from different collections/designers. Each page is a different designer/collection. However, the magazine is organized in to different fashion weeks. The photos are really detailed. Alright. And they only issue two per year. Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer. It was like taking garance, jack and jill, style bubble, and fashionologie and putting them in a glossy book.

It was 20 euros. It will be the last thing I buy before I get on the plane in Paris.

p.s.
Am I the only one who isn't gaga for those Nini Ricci shoes? They remind me of the film adaptation of 'the grinch' with Jim Carey.

No comments: