Monday

Ecole.

Have I mentioned what a joke school is here?

I have finals starting tomorrow, and none of my professors did reviews or gave me any information as to what will be on our exams. I just know I have to write an essay, listen to a radio show and talk for an indeterminate amount of time.

Today one of my friends told me that French students have a reputation for being lazy. I was initally offended before I remembered that I am an American student.

p.s.
I forgot to mention that I am constantly asked to specify when I say American "North or South."

I guess it really isn't that obvious. Racial ambuiguty can be fun sometimes. Only sometimes.

Shit. That reminded me of the time I kind-of-not-so-accidentally went to a Brazilian samba club in Ireland. Yeah. Let that soak in.

No comments: