Tuesday

Thing I love vs. Thing I hate

Thing I love: Communication.

When you give your number to someone they actually call. The biggest complaint I get about Seattleites is that we're all introverted flakes. "It's like, if you say you want to hang out, then let's hang out!" Jesus, if I had a dime for every time someone from the fucking mid west said that to me. Well, it's not the same here. They get in touch. It took me a long time to get used to this. One time I gave my email address to a nice young man at a discotheque with no intention to ever talking to him again. Within a day had two emails. You see, he didn't know the rule about Seattleites. I'm an introverted flake. After I got the third email that read "Why you no respond?" I never heard from him again.

Thing I hate: Desperados beer.

This shit is disgusting. Tequila flavored beer. I know they have it in the states, but there is NO way it is nearly as popular. And with our close proxemity to Belgum, I don't understand why the hell people continue to subject themselves to this. It is horrible. Oh my god.

No comments: