Monday

Emails.

I used to get texts from my step dad. Now I get emails...These are for real, I have hundreds more. I don't know why he insists on using the large font on some emails, and not others.

Subject: Dogg‏
From: xxxx xxxx (xxxx@xxxxx.com)
Sent: Sat 3/07/09 11:03 AM
To: 'caitlin schooley' (caitlinrschooley@hotmail.com)

Sup Party D Dogg?





Subject: Higgins‏
From:
xxxx xxxx (xxxx@xxxxx)
Sent: Mon 3/09/09 10:18 AM
To: 'caitlin schooley' (caitlinrschooley@hotmail.com)

Isnt Higgins the quackiest duck you’ve ever seen? I mean really?




Subject: Party Dogg‏
From: xxxx xxxx (xxxx@xxxxx)
Sent: Wed 3/11/09 7:32 AM
To: 'caitlin schooley' (caitlinrschooley@hotmail.com)

Supp Double Dee Houn Dogg Mad Dogg?




Subject: snoodles‏
From: xxxx xxxx (xxxx@xxxxx)
Sent: Thu 3/12/09 7:54 AM
To: 'caitlin schooley' (caitlinrschooley@hotmail.com)

Sup Snoodledogg?





Subject: doodles‏
From:
xxxx xxxx (xxxx@xxxxx)
Sent: Thu 3/12/09 12:03 PM
To: 'caitlin schooley' (caitlinrschooley@hotmail.com)

Clucky Chicken Clucky Chicken Clucky Chicken!


No comments: