Sunday

Highlights.

I had a damn good weekend. It started on Friday when I meant to take a nap, and I ended up sleeping through my afternoon class. Whoops I guess.

I am going to break it down. I am 99% sure no one reads this. So I am breaking it down for myself. I am a visual person and I like my thoughts organized.

Friday.

I learned why the vast majority of college students (mostly girls) like malibu rum so much. It gets a bad rap, but anything that tastes like coconut candy and gives me enough gusto to climb on a roof gets an A+.

I ate my first falafel with ginger sauce sandwich since the new years.

Anna and I almost slept in the grass. I also ate french fries for the first time in ages.

Went to a discotheque and walked home.

The best part of the evening was when Anna and I made a pit stop on the front steps of a primary school at 4 in the morning. Felt like it was 2 in the afternoon.

Saturday.
I didn't wake up with a hangover.

I had a fantastic three hour picnic with german gossip magazines and apples.

It was warm, and I made myself a delicious dinner.

Sunday.
I woke up sick. I mean siiiiick. Sore throat and the whole bit.

I started planning my mom's (two week!!) vacation to France.

Now I'm getting ready to watch 'Sleepless in Seattle'

Normally I wouldn't watch this movie, but, I don't know. I kind of feel like I need to see the space needle right now. And I love when you recognize parts of your city in a movie.

I have also been completely obsessed with photos of the beautiful people in Milan this weekend. I am really excited about the situation concerning all of the very bold shoulders. Please. Kill me now.

No comments: