Sunday

This is bullshit.

I have been living in France since September, and I realized last night that I have very little to show for my time here. I have accumulated some maps, a better understanding of of the french "R" (let me tell you, she's real bitch to pronounce) and I bought one of those cardigans everyone is wearing. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that I feel like I have very little permanent evidence of my time here. So, I'm going to write more down. I already have this blog, so it should be easy. The hard part will be making up for lost time.

One of my favorite games to play with myself is "what I love vs. what I hate"
It is easy, I just pick things I love about living in France, and I pick things I hate (this game does not need to be restricted to living in France, it works for things like going to college, taking the bus, getting drunk etc...)

Thing I love: Getting Cat Called.
Say what you want. Yes, it's rude, slightly invasive, and sexist. But, if man thinks your attractive enough to pry that cigarette he loves so much away from his lips for ten seconds I consider that important. When they stop, that is when I'll start to worry.

Thing I hate: Lunch Time.
FYI, between 11:30 and 1:30 it is lunch time. This is serious. Don't you dare try and pay a bill, run an errand, or break your arm and have to go to the hospital. Because, seriously, it's lunch time. Lunch time don't stop for nobody.

No comments: