Thursday

That's it.

That is it.
I need a goddamn bicycle.


Also...
I'm just wondering. Why is 18 such a popular age for teens to have children? You always year about the 18 year old girl who had a baby You know "my mom had me when she was 18..." But what about the 17 or 16 year old girl. It is always 18 year olds. You never hear "my mom had me when she was 16..." This isn't meant to be an insensitive question. Just wondering.

The reason I was wondering is because sometimes I read personal ads when I'm feeling a little homesick. Well, I read personal ads when I'm at home too. But I like reading the ads women place for men, not men for women. I don't know why. I just like it. I enjoy how people try to describe themselves. Just trying to fit it all in.

But I also should say that I have never wanted to post an ad for myself. I think I am opposed to the idea. I say "I think" because, after all, I do read them. So, I guess it would be hypocritical for me question their legitimacy or emotional value. One time Ryann and I stayed up all night reading personal ads.

Anyway, back to the point. I just read an ad posted by a girl that was so bizarre. It was hilarious in theory. If this ad were in a film, it would get a good laugh. But it wasn' a film, this is real fucking life. So, here is how the girls ad went. It opened with "I'm tired of getting hurt." Wow. Second sentence "This picture of me is two years old, that is my son." Alright. I'm all for honesty, you know with the kid and everything. But I think that was just going a little far. And her headline was "I'm tired of getting hurt." Really?!?!?! I just don't get it. I can't be certain, but I don't think her profile is getting much action.

Well, that is what got me on the whole teen pregnancy thing. She was 21 with a 3 year old. I don't know.

I am 98% sure I have adult onset ADHD. I need to channel this behavior in to studying.

p.s.
I was just thinking, after years of reading personal ads, I wonder if I could be a consultant.

p.s.s
My room smells like garbage, but my garbage can is empty.

p.s.s.
This guy down the hall thinks we're friends, but we're not. I keep having dreams that people are coming in to my room at night. But I wonder if maybe it is just him, picking the lock. This guy is pretty strange.

No comments: