Monday

Clothing.

So, I've come to realize something.

I love the way French people dress. It is practical, but also kind of whimsical? I don't know. Like film characters. They look like walking pictures. Well, I suppose this is true for the way 89% of French people dress. Euro-trash exists here. But, fuck that. I love euro trash too. It's like these guys got up this morning and said to themselves "Hmmm...I know what goes with white. More white." That's all euro-trash is. White in different textures.

Anyway. I came to realize something today. It's like every French woman I see went out and read that article that has been written a million damn times "The ten essential items for every woman's wardrobe." I could list what they are, but we all know.

I have a word for the way people dress here..."The Uniform".
Not bad. I don't mean it in a bad way. This is good. Yet also kind of hard to describe. I have it all worked out in my head, and my mom understood it while she was here.

I got my last piece of "The Uniform" recently.
Now all I need are some immigration papers.

No comments: