Saturday

What I've been wearing vs What I will be wearing.


You can say whatever the hell you wan about the jumper I'm posing with in that picture. But It's one of the coolest things I've ever fucking seen in my entire life since I started caring about ladies fashions. Imagine it after I wash it with a packet of black rit dye, and a cup of bleach (separate loads, you idiot). 

Also, I did something this week that I haven't done in almost 20 years. I wore the same outfit 3 times in the same week. The one above. Those pants were blue when I bought them in Nantes 2 years ago. In an attempt to spot bleach them I turned them pink. Happy accident if you ask me. There is also some paint on them. Because I'm artsy, even though I don't do art. 5 year old mens pearl snap and suede booties purchased in Paris. Booya.

No comments: